muesli exfoliating cream
INSTANT GOURMAND Muesli Exfoliating Shower Cream*
*Mentions in 7 Jours, Branchez-vous.com, Clindoeil.ca, Cyberpresse.ca, Divine.ca, ElleQuebec.com, Gabrielle, La Presse, Le Lundi, Le Soleil, M (La Presse), Mieux-Être, MontrealInStyle.com, Riches & célèbres, SweetSpotQc.ca, Sympatico.ca...
Let stress drain away with the shower water!
HORMETA Laboratory has gone right to the heart of its authentic Swiss heritage to create a luscious exfoliating shower cream from muesli : INSTANT GOURMAND.
Usually served at breakfast, muesli is a mixture of cereals and milk or yoghurt. Traditionally made from crushed wheat in milk, sweetened with honey together with an apple, it was invented by the Zurich doctor Max Bircher-Benner on a trip to the mountains. He named it “birchermuesli”.
A creative, scrumptious, irresistible formula.
- Apricot kernels, gathered from the Valais region, are carefully ground to a fine powder for a gentle exfoliation.
- The superb mixture of apple chips, rice, nuts and oats gently buffs the skin to get rid of impurities and dead
cells, improving cell regeneration.
Smooth and creamy texture.
- The gentle velvety Hormeta cleansing base, delicately cleans the skin, without damaging it, working with the skin's natural purifying system.
- The grape seed oils and apricot kernels, naturally rich in essential fatty acids, help to soothe the tissues
and preserve the epidermal layers.
A mixture of trace elements, essential nutrients.
- Magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc and iron all play their part in maintaining a well balanced skin structure.
Directions for use : In the morning or evening, under the shower, lather one or two squeezes of exfoliating shower cream on your hands and then massage gently all over your body, then moisten again. Rinse with water. Use the HORMETA body care formula after showering.
Size : 150 ml • Code : 41100